Today is Release Day for Everything You Are!
Today is release day! Finally!
Which means you can finally get your hands on your very own copy of Everything You Are even if you’re not a Prime Reads subscriber!
One of the things I love about being an author publishing with Lake Union is the live sales feed we have access to. I get to look and see how many books are being bought and, what is so much more fun, I get to see where people are buying them! I absolutely love knowing that people in Germany, Italy, and Mexico are reading Everything You Are!
I was trying to think of something that would be fun for all of us to celebrate launch week, and in addition to the Everything You Are Birthday Book Bash that I talked about yesterday, I came up with this:
The #loveeverythingyouare contest and giveaway
At the very center of Everything You Are lies the truth that we, as humans, are far from our best selves when we are not pursuing our talents, abilities, and passions. I want to celebrate the things that you most love along with celebrating the release of the book. So I came up with a fun little contest!
I'll draw the name of one participant to receive an Everything You Are original tote bag, and a $50 Amazon gift card to buy books to put in it!
Here's how to play:
1. Take a selfie of you doing something you love AND incorporate the cover of Everything You Are in the photo somewhere. (You can get somebody else to take the pic if you want. If you can’t get your hands on a copy, photoshop and canva are options)
2. Post on social media with the hashtag #loveeverythingyouare. One entry per post - multiple posts across Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram will win you the most entries!
3. Feel free to share here too so we can all see and celebrate YOU while we celebrate the book.
4. Contest closes at midnight PDT on October 7.
5. Winner will be announced IN MY NEWSLETTER so be sure you're signed up and check your email!
6. Disclaimers: Winner must contact me within 72 hours after email is sent, or another winner will be chosen. Must be 18 to enter. US and Canada only. (sorry, international people. I love you but the rules are complicated. Feel free to play for fun though!)
This is my favorite entry so far! I know it’s not a selfie, but fur babies definitely count. Seriously. How cute is this?? The object is to have some fun with the book while sharing a little bit of what you love and are all about.